It’s a sweeping set of recommendations designed to transform the quality of healthcare for zoomers across the province. The Ontario government has released its new Seniors’ Strategy at Toronto’s Mount Sinai Hospital. The report called “Living Longer Living Better” focuses on reorganizing existing resources to make sure no seniors fall through the cracks. The report also calls for better training and education on how to care for older Ontarians. But as the New Classical 96.3FM’s Libby Znaimer reports, there is no new money. Listen to the full story below:
- Theatre Francais presents 2013/2014 Season
- Théâtre français de Toronto (TfT) Artistic Director Guy Mignault unveiled the company’s 2013/14 season, launching its official subscription campaign. The launch will be followed by a celebration this evening of World Theatre Day. The 2013/2014 season is made up of: 5 shows for general audiences; 1 show for teens in the New Generations program; 1 show for young audiences. For more information and a list of all shows playing please visit www.theatrefrancais.com or call 416-534-6604
- Mar 27
- Rainbow Cinemas and Magic Lantern Theatres
- The New Classical 96.3 FM is proud to once again be the “Official Radio Voice” of Rainbow Cinemas and Magic Lantern Theatres in Toronto. When you visit any Rainbow Cinema including Market Square on Front and Jarvis Streets, The Promenade Mall and Woodbine Centre or The Magic Lantern Theatres’ Carlton Cinema at Carlton and Yonge Streets they’ll be playing The New Classical 96.3 FM before your favorite movie and watch for us on the big screen too. Rainbow Cinemas, Magic Lantern Theatres …movie and radio magic from New Classical 96.3 FM ... Toronto's only all classical station.
- Sep 17
- "Art de Triomphe"
- “Art de Triomphe” - a Northumberland County group of artists who have physical disabilities – offer an Outreach Program specifically designed for other adults with physical challenges to experience art. The program is ongoing and free, and is held twice a month in both Cobourg and Port Hope. For more information call Christine at 905–373–0812.
- Sep 20
- Port Hope
- The Canadian Opera Company's Free Concert Series
- The New Classical 96.3 FM is the "Official Radio Sponsor" of “The Canadian Opera Company's Free Concert Series” in the Richard Bradshaw Amphitheatre. The series features a diverse mix of international talent and rising stars in six varied series running throughout the season – Vocal, Chamber, Piano Virtuoso, Jazz, Dance and World Music. For a full calendar of events visit www.coc.ca
- Sep 26
- The 2013-14 HOT TICKET season
- The 2013-14 HOT TICKET Professional Entertainment Season will begin in October presented by Brock University. This year features many great acts including Serena Ryder, The Celtic Tenors and Ballet Jorgen's presentation of the Nutcracker. Student discounted tickets are available. For tickets and showtime information call 905 688 5550 x3257 or Toll Free 1 866 617 3257 or visit online at www.arts.brocku.ca
- Oct 6
- St. Catharines
Join the Classical Club
Sign up for the e-Newsletter:
Arts & Events
Looking to buy music that is featured on Classical 96.3 FM?