It’s a sweeping set of recommendations designed to transform the quality of healthcare for zoomers across the province. The Ontario government has released its new Seniors’ Strategy at Toronto’s Mount Sinai Hospital. The report called “Living Longer Living Better” focuses on reorganizing existing resources to make sure no seniors fall through the cracks. The report also calls for better training and education on how to care for older Ontarians. But as the New Classical 96.3FM’s Libby Znaimer reports, there is no new money. Listen to the full story below:
Sun Oct 4, 2015 03:34pm
10:00pmFull Schedule >
Events This Month
- The 2015 Dragon Raffle
- March 26, 2015 - February 21, 2016
- The Shaw Festival 2015
- April 17, 2015 - October 25, 2015
- SOULPEPPER PRESENTS 'THE PLAY'S THE THING'
- September 2, 2015 - October 19, 2015
- SOULPEPPER THEATRE PRESENTS 'HAPPY PLACE'
- September 4, 2015 - October 17, 2015
- Tarragon Theatre: Blind Date with Rebecca Northan
- September 8, 2015 - October 4, 2015