It’s a sweeping set of recommendations designed to transform the quality of healthcare for zoomers across the province. The Ontario government has released its new Seniors’ Strategy at Toronto’s Mount Sinai Hospital. The report called “Living Longer Living Better” focuses on reorganizing existing resources to make sure no seniors fall through the cracks. The report also calls for better training and education on how to care for older Ontarians. But as the New Classical 96.3FM’s Libby Znaimer reports, there is no new money. Listen to the full story below:
Events This Month
- Tarragon Theatre presents Lies, Sex & What Comes Next
- September 16, 2014 - May 31, 2015
- SOULPEPPER THEATRE PRESENTS 'ACCIDENTAL DEATH OF AN ANARCHIST'
- January 15, 2015 - February 14, 2015
- MOZART'S DON GIOVANNI STARRING RUSSELL BRAUN
- January 24, 2015 - February 21, 2015
- SOULPEPPER PRESENTS 'THE DINING ROOM'
- January 29, 2015 - February 24, 2015
- The 2015 HOT TICKET Season
- January 29, 2015 - April 15, 2015