Thank you for doing this! The noise levels everywhere are getting intolerable and needlessly dangerous. Young people have no idea how they are jeopardizing their hearing on a daily basis. In fact statistics indicate that many teenagers cannot hear leaves rustling in the wind, raindrops and consonants. Panera is a relatively quiet place without loud blasting music. The main noise comes from the blender behind the counter.
- Unique Lives Lecture Series
- The New Classical 96.3 FM is the Official Radio Sponsor of 2013 Unique Lives, a 6-part lecture series
- Feb 4
- Theatre Francais presents 2013/2014 Season
- Théâtre français de Toronto (TfT) Artistic Director Guy Mignault unveiled the company’s 2013/14 season, launching its official subscription campaign. The launch will be followed by a celebration this evening of World Theatre Day. The 2013/2014 season is made up of: 5 shows for general audiences; 1 show for teens in the New Generations program; 1 show for young audiences. For more information and a list of all shows playing please visit www.theatrefrancais.com or call 416-534-6604
- Mar 27
- The Shaw Festival
- The Shaw Festival – great theatre in the heart of Niagara wine country.
- Apr 3
- The Canadian Opera Company presents LUCIA DI LAMMERMOOR
- The New Classical 96.3 FM is the Official Radio Sponsor of The Canadian Opera Company's production of Lucia di Lammermoor by Gaetano Donizetti. For tickets and showtime information call 416-363- 8231 or visit www.coc.ca
- Apr 17
- Workman Arts presents "Here is Where"
- Workman Arts presents Here is Where as part of the 2013 Scotiabank Contact Photography Festival. This show features the works of four photographers as they explore visual experiences which uncover beauty, fear, secrets and hope concealed within the landscape of the new CAMH facility. Admission is free. For more information go to www.workmanarts.com
- May 2
Join the Classical Club
Sign up for the e-Newsletter:
Lilly is a chatty cat that loves attention and affection. She is looking for an adult only, single…
Clarksoncruises.ca presents A stunning 14-day cruise-tour May 16-29,…
“Count the music that counts” with the Zoomer’s Choice Classical Chart. And be sure to tune…
“Afterward, when the world was exploding around him, he felt annoyed with himself for having…
Arts & Events
Looking to buy music that is featured on Classical 96.3 FM?